Saturday 16 November 2013

Sachin's last speech at his last( 200th ) test


Sachin's last speech at his last( 200th ) test

With India wining the second test-match of the series against West Indies, it is a winning farewell for Legend Sachin Tendulkar who is playing the last match, the 200th one, of his career. 

Giving his final speech, Sachin Tendulkar moved every heart at the stadium who haven't left the stands even after two hours the game is finished. Here goes Sachin's speech.

'I'm missing my father (Prof Ramesh Tendulkar) here who left in 1999, who is instrumental in my cricket career. He asked me to chase dreams but not to find any shortcuts', said Sachin. 'Also my mother (Rajni Tendulkar) is my backbone as she is extremely patient about. Her prayers have given strength to me', he added. Sachin thanked his aunt, uncle who treated him like a son and his brother, sister for encouraging him all the time.

'My brother used to say that I put 100% in whatever I do. These words always encouraged me a lot. My sister Savitha gifted me by first cricket bat, a Kashmir willow bat and that changed everything', says Sachin, on an emotional note. He adds that his brother introduced him to coach Ramakanth Achrekar sir, and that is the key of his cricket life. 'Many times I agreed with my coach Achrekar sir and many a times I disagreed. We discussed technique and we'll keep doing that. Thank you sir', Sachin praised his coach.

Also Sachin turned emotional while sharing contribution of his wife Anjali to his career. 'The most beautiful thing happened to me in my life is Anjali. She sacrificed her doctor career and stood by family, such that I'll chase my dreams in cricket', the Legend stated. 'Bearing all my frustration and rubbish, Anjali stood by me always. This is the best partnership I've had in my life', says little master while his beautiful wife Anjali shedding tears of mixed emotion. 

Also Sachin promised to his son Arjun and daughter Sara that he missed fourteen years of their growth and now will spend the rest of his life with them. 

'Life would be incomplete without all those friends who always stayed by my side during my injuries. Thanks to all of you. Thanks Mumbai cricket association and thanks BCCI for the support they have given', said Sachin. He thanked all the senior cricketers for inspiring him a lot and felt happy for his teammates like Rahul, Lakshman, Saurav and Anil. 'You the Team India are all my extended family', Sachin praised. He also thanked his doctors, media and photographers for giving him a memory of life. 

Here is the finishing line by the Cricketing Legend, speaking at an international match for the one last time:

'Especially the words Saachin-Saachin will reverberate in my ears till I breathe my last. Good Bye!!!!'

After wrapping his speech, Sachin took the tri-colour in his hand and waved it all the crowds in stadium and across television sets of the world. He is just taken on shoulders around the stadium by Dhoni and Kohli. Before quitting the stadium, Sachin came back to the pitch  touched it with both hands and left, with tears rolling from his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!