Friday 26 September 2014

Brahmanandam all set to create a new record




Ace comedian Brahmanandam is on the verge of setting new record in the history of Indian Cinema. Brahmanandam this year is going to complete his 1000th film and the star comedian is just three movies away to achieve this feat. Brahmi is close to the landmark 1000th film and is all excited. Talking about this, Brahmi openly admitted, "Earlier I had a feeling that I'm the sole responsible for my success which I later realized that without divine support, I'd not have achieved anything in my life. All the credit goes to God. It's he who made it possible. After my stint as a lecturer in college, I forayed into films and came a long way. I've done 997 films so far. Loukyam is my 997th movie. Nothing could have been possible, without God."

At a time, star heroes like Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna are contemplating to do 150th film and 100th film respectively, Brahmi is close to 1000 films and 1000 is not just a small figure. It's not exaggerated to say that star heroes, big directors and producers insists on having Brahmi in the film and they believe he is the money minter at Box Office. 

In his vast career spanning across 27 years, Brahmi experimented with myriad roles. He bagged a spot in the prestigious Guinness World Records in 2007 for acting in over 754 Telugu films. In January 2009, Brahmanandam has been bestowed with  esteemed Padma Shri title (fourth highest civilian award in India) by the Union Government. In 27-long-years filmy career, 58-yr-old Brahmi has enthralled, entertained audiences to the core. Still it's long way to go Brahmi. He needs to cross many such milestones in his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!