Wednesday 3 December 2014

RGV's deadly death thoughts?




Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma never minces his words. This time he has made much more bold statement by openly stating on TV show that he would "take away" his life. "If i'm bedridden and should survive on other's support, I'll commit suicide without much thought. I hate being sick. I hate being taken care by others," RGV said about his death in a candid TV talk show.

RGV added, "If I know my death in advance, or If I know that I'm going to die in few months or days, I'd go absconding and would prefer to die alone. I don't want anyone to see my dead body. I don't give anyone that chance." Expounding on it, RGV said, "Because my dead body would show me as powerless. I'd never ever give such chance to anyone which shows me so."

The director of classic films like Siva, Rangeela, Sarkar, Satya and Company said, "Death should be celebrated if we truly believe that he/she is going to be with God afterwards. Why should we cry for one's death? When we're celebrating one's birth, we should also equally celebrate one's death in the same manner."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!