Monday 8 December 2014

Rajnikanth: I'm saying sorry to all Telugu people





Superstar Rajnikanth has put up his simplicity at his best yesterday, at the audio function of "Lingaa" at a five star hotel in Hyderabad. As usual Rajni maintained his cool and sounded his best, but what made everyone to be surprised is, He announced his support to Hudhud victims.

"I'm expressing my deep condolences for Hudhud victims and deeply express my regrets for not able to attend the Memu Saitham fund raiser event", said Rajni, showcasing his human side. "After going to Madras, I'll donate some amount to the fund, looking at how much I could donate", he added. "I'm saying sorry to all Telugu people for not able to come to the Memu Saitham event", concluded Rajni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!