Thursday 4 December 2014

Renu Desai's heart touching interview




Touching hearts with a very candid talk, former heroine Renu Desai has literally moved one and all with the most 'personal' interview she has ever given. 'My total life has become a controversy', affirms Renu.

Talking about her love story with Pawan at the age of 18, marrying him after 8 years of relation and then when everything seems blue-moon getting a divorce is surely a heart crusher. But as so many fans are asking Renu these days to go back, she candidly asks, 'Where should I go?'

With tears flowing from her eyes, she said, 'He has moved on and had other options in life. How could I move back to him now? I don't know about my future, but I always thought of living with same person forever in life and can't imagine anyone else'.

'I don't know will I ever fall in love with anyone or get married, but I'm confident that I cannot love anyone else now', she says, 'I can't just stop loving a person because I've got divorced from him. I don't about Kalyan garu, and how he moved on, but I'm that bird who meets for life', she concluded.

All the time while sharing these thoughts, tears are rolling over and over on Renu's cheeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!