Thursday 10 April 2014

Allu Arjuan speaks on fatherhood





Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha Reddy are now the proud parents of their newly bornbaby boy and talking of his son on the occasion of his birthday today the actor said, “Oh my God it’s a boy! I was surprised, stunned, confusion, tensed I had mixed feelings. But I think after a few minutes, I could sense that amazing feeling. I guess every father would experience and feel the same when he first sees a baby and even I felt the same. But the thought of ‘becoming a dad’ is yet to sink in.”

The actor also disclosed that there are couple of Hindu names they are thinking of at the moment and Bunny is not particular to name his son with a letter that shows up in the horoscope. Bunny has also disclosed that he would love to spend a lot more time with his wife and the baby now and if required he would also change the baby’s diapers.

Well, Bunny is certainly on the way to become a doting father. Congratulations and all the best for the new parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!