Tuesday 29 April 2014

Shruti Hassan files case on Yevadu makers





In the recent times Shruti Haasan’s hot pictures got viral. They are unauthorized pictures from ‘Yevadu’ movie that were leaked online. While the pictures went onlineand made the actress popular and crazy among youth they have also earned a bad name for the actress calling it as publicity gimmick.

Shruti who became serious about the leakage of photos is filing a case with the police. Angered at the Yevadu makers she said, ”I’m furious! What really bothers me is that these stills were not pre-approved by the production house or me. Those pics were shot on location while I was shooting for a song. And like it happens with most pictures that are shot when you are dancing, some of these were taken from unflattering angles. They were never meant to be released and should have beendeleted right away.

I am filing an FIR in Hyderabad. I want to get to the bottom of this issue and I want to know who uploaded the pictures. Someone has to take responsibility. I don’t know a world beyond cinema, this is where I have grown up and I trust people here like I would trust my own family. This is a breach of trust.”

Shruti is currently very busy with offers from all corners (Tollywood, Kollywood and also Bollywood). The hot beauty is roped in Mahesh Babu’s next with Koratala Siva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!