Sunday 23 February 2014

Jayasudha I am sure my audience will love it


Here is some new wine in old glasses


Here is some new wine in old glasses
Yesteryear’s beautiful couple Mohan Babu and Jayasudha are doing in Rowdy movie under Ram Gopal Varma. Although there were rumors that its a remake of Bollywood movie Sarka, Varma quashed them and said Rowdy is a new story and plot. And the first poster might give us an impression that it is going to be a realistic movie with factionism as backdrop RGV clearly said it will be an entertainer with good blend of action as well!

And hearsays that the highlight of the movie will be a dance number between Mohanbabu and Jayasudha. The two are going to jig for Rangeela title song remix, we hear!

The news was confirmed by the senior actress Jayasudha who said, ” The most exciting part of the film is that I have done a song after a very long time. The song came out extraordinary well and I was thrilled and could not believe that I actually did it. I am sure my audience will love it.”

Rowdy also has Manchu Vishnu and Shanvi in the lead roles. The movie has done its shooting in record time of 18 days and we hope that the couple add beauty to the remix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!