Monday 17 February 2014

Jagan: never ever give up as nothing is permanent





Writer-director Puri Jagannadh is as stubborn as the lead actors in his films. He has seen highs and lows, up and downs in his career, life. After every time he fell, he rose up with a bang. His life is nothing short to film story. Almost, everyone knows that Puri has gone through severe financial woes sometime back, but very few knew what went wrong. Now, Puri revealed the real story in his life. Interestingly, he hasn't blamed anyone for it and put the total blame on himself.
 
"By falsely believing in friends, I lost about Rs 85 crore. But it is my mistake that I haven't cared for money and failed to save it", said Puri Jagan. "Even though I'm getting attractive remuneration at that moment, all that money is literally going into the pockets of money-lenders who gave me loans. I lost my house and other properties", he added.
 
But the toughest moment for Puri Jagannadh is when he had to lose his dogs. "I've never felt sad even after losing money, but when I sold a bunch of ten dogs I own as I'm unable to feed them, I cried", Puri reveals on an emotional note. He advises youth to never ever give up as nothing is permanent, even failures and a success too.
 
Though Puri Jagan hasn't got into complete details of the entire money fiasco he went through, a talk in industry says that his close friend duped him by making him falsely invest crores for properties that don't worth even lakhs. And that is before Businessman release and the success of that flick helped Puri stand financially again, a source revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!