Wednesday 14 May 2014

Siddharth: Tweets on rumors




Siddharth dismisses rumours Julayi.com

Siddharth quashes rumours of having a teenage son.

The media went berserk flashing news about Siddharth and Samantha secretly marrying but the actor has finally broken his silence over his relationship status.

There were reports earlier that Siddharth had married his childhood sweetheart and is a father of a teenage boy but later divorced his wife when he started dating Samantha during the making of Jabardasth. However, an obviously angry Siddharth has come out strongly over all these baseless rumours.

This is what Siddharth on has posted on his Twitter account, “So many random rumours about me and my family these past few days used to bother me a lot. I think I’ve become numb. Have some respect. Similar lies written about me a decade ago led to people still believing I have teenage children. One irresponsible article goes a long way. I’m 35 years old. I’m working harder than I’ve ever worked. When I settle down in life I’ll let you all know. Till then, just chill. Please.”

So rumour mongers RIP for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!