Tuesday 8 September 2015

Chiranjeevi's unfulfilled dream and auto Johnny moment !




Megastar Chiranjeevi gave life to many different characters in his long career. However, his unsatisfactory for not portraying a patriotic related role such as Bhagat Singh remained unfulfilled. In one of his birthday interviews when a spectator asked Chiru about what was the role he missed playing so far, Chiru answered this. "I always wanted to portray Bhagat Singh kind of patriotic role, but I couldn't get to do it practically. But, I would definitely essay similar kind of role- as freedom fighter from Telugu land 'Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy' sometime, may be in my 151st or in the other future ventures."

Megastar also revealed his Auto Johnny moment in the interview. "I was an NCC cadet, during my college days. When we were performing Pothuraju Poleramma play in the presence of the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, the girl who was playing Poleramma character fell unconscious. I lifted her on my arms, took her to auto and as there was no driver in the auto, I alone drove her to hospital. Doctors appreciated me for bringing her on time. That was the Auto Johnny moment in my life."

Previously, Chiranjeevi agreed to work for Puri Jagannath's Auto Johnny. However, he rejected the script owing to loopholes in second half. Chiru will next be seen in a crucial role in son Ram Charan's Bruce Lee and his next full length film is likely to hit floors later this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!