Monday 31 March 2014

Ranjikanth about his technical knowledge


Thalaiva admits his tech ignorance
Super star Rajnikanth’s forthcoming film Kochadaiiyaan is packed with special effects and is all set to have a grand release worldwide on the 1st of May 2014. The film is a 3D animated period film directed by Thalaiva’s daughter Soundarya R. Ashwin.

While sharing his thoughts about the film Rajinikanth revealed, “It’s an emotional moment and I don’t technological. But I am only an actor and I don’t know anything about technology and God has made me do this film…. it is all God’s play.”

While talking of his daughter the proud father said, “I am amazed… Soundarya, in her childhood, had this obsession. She liked to read books with pictures and my wife identified her talent and encouraged have words. It’s so nice to see you all after a long time. Last time I was here for my film ‘Robot’ and the film was one its kind… now I am here for ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ which is highly her. I am proud of her with all the legendspraising my daughter. I hope people like the film.”

Apart from Rajinikanth, the film features Deepika Padukone, Sarath Kumar, Shobana, Rukmini Vijayakumar, Jackie Shroff and Naasar. The film’s music is composed by A. R. Rahman.
The major portion of Kochadaiiyaan is shot in animation technique while few portions are shot using motion capture in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!