Sunday 26 January 2014

Is it Marriage bell for Kajal?

Is it Marriage bell for Kajal?



With not many offers coming her way, glamour doll Kajal Agarwal’s mind started swaying towards marriage.

A list of terms and conditions were also laid for the right man who wishes to come as a life partner. They were something like this, “my man need not be so much appealing but he should match my height. As I am already short tempered and to balance it, he should be cool and composed with a good sense of humour that should make me smile always. Last but not the least, he should face any kind of adverse situations bravely. Love marriage or an arranged one does not make a difference to me if the person of her choice comes her way”.

With her open offer, potential candidates are tightening their shoes to compete with each other and become eligible to enjoy the sizzling charms of Kajal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!