Monday 10 July 2017

Chaitanya: I Will Surely Act With NTR






A few years ago, reports were doing rounds wildly that both NTR Jr and Naga Chaitanya Akkineni were in talks for the remake of cult class film, 'Gundamma Katha' starring their legendary grandfathers.

When Chaitu was recently asked about this project, the young Akkineni hero said that the remake will surely happen but not immediately. He exuded confidence in sharing screen space with NTR Jr in the remake. Chaitu said that they need to be very cautious to touch that classic.
'I have plans of acting in the remake of Gundamma Katha but I need to get more maturity in my acting to at least touch the grace brought to his character by my grandfather, ANR. We won't remake the film as it is but the story will be tweaked to suit the tastes of current generation audiences. I will surely do the remake along with NTR Jr,' said Chaitu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!