Tuesday 7 October 2014

Puri want to follow his words




Puri Jagan is the man who delivered the modern day industry hit with 'Pokiri'. He is the person who changed the body language of actors like Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun and Prabhas forever. At the same time, he loves to direct certain small-budgeted flicks like Nenu Na Rakshasi and Heart Attack (they were small budget for his stature and stamina). Ask Jagan, why is he doing this way.

"One day, veteran director-writer Dasari Narayana Rao garu told me a thing. Industry will run because of 100 small movies but not because 10 big budgeted flicks. Also there will be a day in life when big-heroes don't give me dates and I've to depend on small budgeted flicks. He advised me to make small-movies in order to get a practice. Whatever he said is true!", said Puri, quoting Dasari.

We do agree with Dasari's words for star-director, but when is Puri Jagan going to make a really small budgeted flick with limited characters and stronger content? "I'm planning to make such small budgeted flick soon. As producers are hanging around me, I'm making this big budget stuff. Else, I would love to follow Dasari's words", Puri concluded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Like This Post? Post a Comment & Don't forget to join!